The National security Agency in the United States recently released an advisory warning of the threat of Chinese state sponsored attacks and detailed 25 vulnerabilities used. The advisory gives detailed information about the vulnerabilities, what it affects and how to remediate them. Most of them are remotely exploited and can be used to gain initial access to a system before using other vulnerabilities to go further in to the network. Most of these vulnerabilities already have patches ready to be installed so as always we really want to emphasize keeping systems up to date with the latest patches and software.
Top 5 Security News
- Infected IoT Device Numbers Surge 100% in a Year
- Researcher: I Hacked Trump’s Twitter by Guessing Password
- NVIDIA patches high severity GeForce Experience vulnerabilities
- Cisco Warns of Severe DoS Flaws in Network Security Software
- Oracle’s October Critical Patch Update Contains 402 New Security Patches