“Security is not a one-person job. It can’t be accomplished with one person, it can’t be accomplished with one company,” says Walls. “So we need partners, and we need friends in the industry to work together.” No statement could better summarize what building a culture of security looks like. Learn more about how Walls and Prime Therapeutics implemented DLP to protect highly sensitive data for millions of people.
Top 5 Security links
- New Apache Struts Vulnerability Leaves Major Websites Exposed
- Vulnerability in OpenSSH “for two decades” (no, the sky isn’t falling!)
- Intel rips up microcode security fix license that banned benchmarking
- $1.1M is Lost to Cybercrime Every Minute of Every Day
- Evolution of Android Security Updates