Patch Tuesday is upon us yet again. This time, Microsoft fixes one Critical issue and four Important issues. It’s advised to apply these as soon as possible through Windows Update.
- Critical Windows and Internet Explorer: Can allow remote code to be executed.
- Important Windows: May allow data to leave the vulnerable system.
- Important Windows: Exploit may create a Denial of Service (DDoS).
- Important Windows: May allow privilege elevation.
- Important Office: (Windows and OS X): Can allow remote code to be executed.
Adobe on the other hand, have released an update to Adobe Flash Player which fixes a vulnerability that could crash and potentially take over a system which doesn’t have the latest version.