This blog post is a summary of this weeks Information Security News put together by our Security Incident Response Team (SIRT).
“More than 20 percent of GitHub repositories containing an attack tool or an exploit proof of concept (PoC) are written in Python.”
Top 5 Security links
- Twitter patches bug that may have spilled users’ private messages
- Security Flaw Found in Apple Mobile Device Enrollment Program
- LoJax: First UEFI rootkit found in the wild, courtesy of the Sednit group
- Perimeter Defenses are Dead, So Now What?
- Data Protection, Security and Shared Responsibility: What You Need to Know about Amazon Web Services