This blog post is a summary of this week’s Information Security News put together by our Security Incident Response Team (SIRT).
Helpdesksecurity writes “A time of chaos is a time for opportunity for unscrupulous individuals and groups, and COVID-19 is seemingly an unmissable boon for cyber crooks.
Top 5 Security links
- Norsk Hydro Outage May Have Been Destructive State Attack
- Most organizations have yet to fix CVE-2020-0688 Microsoft Exchange flaw
- Security flaws found in popular password managers
- Ransomware Gangs to Stop Attacking Health Orgs During Pandemic
- Pwn2Own 2020 – Participants hacked Adobe Reader, Oracle VirtualBox, and Windows